In this post we are going to extend on that, and showing a sample where we get a list of movies for a particular user and display it in a list with thumbnail images. Clicking on each link will load the movie in the player area, and will start playing (if auto play is enabled).
To demonstrate Moogaloop’s event system, I’m displaying a “Please wait” message at the top when somebody clicks on Play, and when we are past the first second of playing, we are hiding this message. Please see Moogaloop’s API documentation for more details. Although I’ve added two event listeners to show the capabilities, onProgress event should only be used with some caution, as it fires a lot of events every second. If you are using it, make sure the code doesn’t run for more than a few milliseconds.
See it in action
For a live demo, please click here.
You can download all the required files as a zip from here.
- Check digit calculator for barcodes and credit cards
- An Excel Addin to work with Unicode CSV files
- SimpleImageInfo – A Java class to get image size without loading the whole data
- Making Scrollable Tables with fixed headers – Updated
- Migrating 10g JSF Web project with ADF Faces components in jspx pages to 11g Facelets pages using Rich components
- Monitoring Log4J messages on a browser via server push
- Making Scrollable Tables with fixed headers
- C# FTP Client Library