I couldn’t find any online page where you can calculate the check digit for a barcode with an arbitrary length of digits. There are pages where you can do this for barcodes with specific length, like EAN13 or GS1 barcodes etc.
Since it was easy to create one from scratch, I thought I’ll do one and post it.
- Check digit calculator for barcodes and credit cards
- An Excel Addin to work with Unicode CSV files
- SimpleImageInfo – A Java class to get image size without loading the whole data
- Making Scrollable Tables with fixed headers – Updated
- Migrating 10g JSF Web project with ADF Faces components in jspx pages to 11g Facelets pages using Rich components
- Monitoring Log4J messages on a browser via server push
- Making Scrollable Tables with fixed headers
- C# FTP Client Library