Hi, my name is Jaimon Mathew. I’m currently working at PCMS Coventry as a Java developer. You may contact me via mail at jaimon.co.uk
Any information or code published here is on an “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. And I accept no liability for any damage caused by using this in your environment. You can only download and/or use the code if you adhere to this policy.
Source code for some projects are distributed with an Apache 2.0 license.
2 Comments »
- Check digit calculator for barcodes and credit cards
- An Excel Addin to work with Unicode CSV files
- SimpleImageInfo – A Java class to get image size without loading the whole data
- Making Scrollable Tables with fixed headers – Updated
- Migrating 10g JSF Web project with ADF Faces components in jspx pages to 11g Facelets pages using Rich components
- Monitoring Log4J messages on a browser via server push
- Making Scrollable Tables with fixed headers
- C# FTP Client Library